Easter Egg Hunt in San Francisco
Search for Easter eggs with Little Bunny and hippity-hop around the Bay City with this springtime read-aloud children's picture book!
It's Easter, which means Little Bunny is searching for eggs! Eggs are hidden all around North Beach, Sausalito, the Marina District, and more--can you help Little Bunny find them? Follow along on a tour of local landmarks such as Golden Gate Bridge and Transamerica Pyramid. Join in as Little Bunny makes sweet memories with adorable animal friends along the way. This Easter basket stuffer is the best way to celebrate the holiday in San Francisco, full of sweet illustrations and rhyming text ideal for parents and kids to read-aloud.
- An engaging story for boys and girls ages 3-7 that combines local San Francisco sites with a celebration of family and Easter blessings
- Includes hidden eggs on every page so toddlers and kids can join in on Little Bunny's egg hunt
- A perfect Easter gift to celebrate the holiday and start a fun new tradition!
- Enjoy landmarks such as Coit Tower, Grace Cathedral, Fisherman's Wharf Sign, and more
- Perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in San Francisco or visit the West